Friday, July 30, 2010

74. See the skeleton of a dinosaur


Tuesday, July 27th was our trip to the Royal Ontario Museum (yes, I'm lagging behind in posts). I had been wanting to go for quite some time since it's been many years since I was there, and I don't even remember what grade it was (4, 5, or 6?). What I do remember from that trip back then was the batcave, the area around the batcave, and listening to a guide tell us about the exhibit on one of the upper floors (I want to say Greek...). So, it was great reminiscing in the batcave areas.

Well, I got to cross off number 74 on the bucket list. The fossil of the ichthyosaur, Eurhinosaurus longirostris would be technically be the one I saw first, and it was 100% real. When I thought skeleton of a dinosaur though, I pictured the typical giant standing skeleton, so I'm going to say it was the Barosaurus that allowed me to cross this item off the list. That's it in the picture above, but I took it from the ROM website because I don't have any of the pictures taken that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment