Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Schedules and Science Centre

Somehow watching Jack Bauer killing a bunch of people for the greater good puts me in a better mood (I bought season 7 today).

So yeah, I'm at the point where I'm ready for school to start now. My timetable was finally completed last week, except for maybe term 2, which I'll deal with in November/December. The English department decided to let me into Medieval Literature after screwing around with me, so I get to complete my minor now! There's still a few more things to add to my schedule though, including work schedule, MSSS meeting and office hours, and maybe karate if I decide to sign up for it. The only reason I wouldn't is because it's at an inconvenient time for me. Regardless, it's going to be a busy year.

Last Sunday's zoo trip turned into a Science Centre trip. It was fun, but I am disappointed we didn't do the Harry Potter exhibit, although it would have been packed with little kids running around waving wands. The place is just as I remember it from grade 10. We went that time specifically for the BodyWorks exhibit, where they took sculptures of humans and animals that showed the internal structures and made them into random poses.

No comments:

Post a Comment