Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pocket Dragon Adventures

Instead of writing about my seven hour long MSSS meeting today (which wasn't bad at all actually), I've decided to do an entry showcasing a show I watched as a kid. Near the end of my livejournal's life, I did three posts about some of the anime I watched as a kid, so this is the blogspot sequel to that.

Back in elementary school, I always went home for lunch because it was close, and I also got to watch an episode of a show. One of those shows for a while was Pocket Dragon Adventures. It was about a group of tiny dragons that could fit in pockets and the adventures that they went on. The setting was medieval, and they all lived in a castle with a wizard. Like many children's programs, each dragon had a stereotypical personality (the leader, the brainic, the kid, etc). I don't remember much of the show now, but it was certainly entertaining and one of my favorites. I feel like if I tell people about the show, no one would know what it was.

Wikipedia says the show was based on these collectible figurines created by Real Musgrave in England. I vaguely remember seeing them in stores, like one of the greeting card shops in the mall, but I could just be imagining this. If I ever see these at a flea market or something, I would buy it if it was resonably priced.

Here's the opening theme:

No comments:

Post a Comment