Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Glenhyrst

So much for maintaining a blog consistently.

Well, I started volunteering at Glenhyrst and have been in a few times now. It's kind of random that I'm doing this actually, and the main reason I signed up two months ago was for something to do in the summer. It took a month for them to contact me, which is understandable since they have camp and other things going on. It's not bad though. I'm volunteering in Art Rental, and the first task they have me doing is going through the database on the computer and writing down all the pieces of art that don't have a preview picture. Then, I had to go through every painting in storage to find them and take a picture. I'm already done this so I won't be going in until the coordinator comes back next week to tell me what to do next. Being around the paintings bring me back to a time where I loved drawing. I shouldn't have stopped taking art after grade 10.

On another note, I have trouble breathing whenever I'm in my house now.

No comments:

Post a Comment